Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Blog migration

So I finally finished merging my 3 debunked blogs into one!  Domestic Dirt, Just Start Running and Lily Mountain are all now Do Love Do!  I was too complicated to maintain a family blog, a running blog, and a craft blog.....so here is my everything blog!
I brought over posts from Domestic Dirt and Lily Mountain that I thought worked with the new blog.  Just Start Running will be live until blogger kicks me out!  There were just too many posts to migrate!

As I figure out this new format, I want to start with some weekly topics.  Here is a rough idea of my plan (subject to change of course!):
Monday:  Menu Planning Monday
Tuesday:  "Do" it Tuesday....tutorial/recipe
Wednesday:  Home/Family update
Thursday: "Love It" product review  (sometimes it will be a "Leave It" review!)
Friday:  Read of the week - something online that is worth reading
Sat/Sun: anything random that comes to me!

So buckle up, it's going to be a bumpy ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment